November 2007 Updates Archive

Posted by on November 21st, 2007 | Category: Site News

21 November 07: Brand new layout! Version 7 is finally here and focuses (for the first time!) Li Xiaoyao and Zhao Ling’er from the Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan Game =) I chose to use ingame graphics from the 1995 version because thats the version I played and fell in love with. You may check out all the past layouts used here. I’ve also added PAL (the game) soundtrack for download! I can’t stress how beautiful the music is from the game… make sure to download and hear for yourself!! I’ve added a new gallery page with images of Liu Yi Fei (actress for Ling’er) which can be found in the Eye Candy section. I’m hoping to add more to it as well as create one for Hu Ge in the future.

17 November 07: Hi guys! This isn’t directly related to Chinese Paladin, but since it stars Liu Yi Fei I thought you would be interested ^_^ Here’s a teaser trailer for her upcoming film “The Forbidden Kingdom” starring Jackie Chan and Jet Li =D Let’s anticipate! I’m also considering building a gallery with pictures of Hu Ge and Liu Yi Fei (not related to Chinese Paladin) Let me know your thoughts in the tagboard at the bottom of this page. We currently have 460 members!!

4 November 07: Wow, another month has gone by! My final semester is almost coming to an end…which means expect more updates coming soon!! =D Here’s a quick run down of what you may expect in the near future:

• A brand new layout for the site (which will feature Xiao Yao and Ling’er from the game)
  • New Artworks (Photoshop blends)
  • Some new buttons for fans to use to link
  • Animated gif fans have requested
  • Music from the Xian Jian game
  • …and any contributions made by YOU! If you’ve made things or have things to contribute to the site, please e-mail them to me! If there’s any suggetsions of things you would like, don’t hesitate to tell me and I’ll consider them :)

For the meantime, a forum member has found this site–> Xian Jian Museum (Chinese) and is well worth looking at if you can read Chinese. It is a site which documents several drafts of the Xian Jian 1 game before the game release and has quite some changes! It would be awesome to have all these drafts translated into English, unfortunately my Chinese is only so-so ^^; If anyone is interested in doing so, please let me know!

Here is a pretty well fan-made MV which mixes elements from Chinese Paladin Online trailer and scenes from the drama!

Leave a Reply