Hu Ge and Crystal Liu Yifei reunited ~crowned King and Queen @ Weibo Night

Posted by on August 18th, 2023 | Category: Actor's News

This year’s Weibo King and Queen were awarded to no other than Hu Ge and Crystal Liu Yifei. After 18 years, the two finally reunited at the China Weibo Night Awards Ceremony in Shanghai on March 25th.

Actress Liu Yifei and actor Hu Ge attend 2022 Weibo Awards Ceremony

Liu Yifei gave a speech with a smile: “I just chatted with Hu Ge in the audience today. I haven’t seen you for a long time. I am very happy.”

Hu Ge announced his marriage to his beloved wife Huang Xining on the stage. He thanked the two most important women in his life, “In fact, today is a night full of stars. I’m not enough to accept this honour tonight, but if you want to compare who is the happiest person this year, I still have the confidence! I want to thank my wife, because being a mother is really hard, and I also want to thank my precious daughter, who made me realise unprecedented happiness.”

“Finally, I want to thank Liu Yifei. Why? Everyone knows that we were together as Zhao Ling’er and Li Xiaoyao in Chinese Paladin. A group of us young people once made a ten-year agreement. Zhao Linger’s wish back then was to hope that all people in the world could be happy. Perhaps because of this wish, Xiaoyao became the happiest person at this moment! I also hope that my good luck can bring you all, and everyone their own happiness.”

Aw, how touching!! I love that he brought up their characters from Chinese Paladin!

Actress Liu Yifei and actor Hu Ge at 2022 Weibo Awards Ceremony
Actress Liu Yifei and actor Hu Ge attend 2022 Weibo Awards Ceremony
SHANGHAI, CHINA – MARCH 25: Actress Liu Yifei and actor Hu Ge attend 2022 Weibo Awards Ceremony at Mercedes-Benz Arena on March 25, 2023 in Shanghai, China. (Photo by VCG/VCG via Getty Images)
Actress Liu Yifei and actor Hu Ge win at Weibo Awards Ceremony
SHANGHAI, CHINA – MARCH 25: Actor Hu Ge and actress Liu Yifei attend 2022 Weibo Awards Ceremony at Mercedes-Benz Arena on March 25, 2023 in Shanghai, China. (Photo by VCG/VCG via Getty Images)
Actress Liu Yifei and actor Hu Ge give speech at 2022 Weibo Awards Ceremony
Actress Liu Yifei dressed for 2022 Weibo Awards Ceremony
Actress Liu Yifei dressed for 2022 Weibo Awards Ceremony
Hu Ge dressed for 2022 Weibo Awards Ceremony

Chinese Paladin 3 co-star reunion

Chinese Paladin 3 co-stars reunion with Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi and Yang Mi

Chinese Paladin 3 co-stars Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi and Yang Mi were also spotted sitting next to each other in the audience. Tang Yang was notably absent that night, what a shame :’)

Leave a Reply