Articles & Opinions

Here you’ll be able to find some comprehensive articles related to Chinese Paladin. Want to contribute? Send me an email!

Li Xiaoyao and Zhao Ling’er

Here are some writing submissions revolving around Li Xiaoyao and Zhao Ling’er’s relationship. These are all based on the TV Drama Chinese Paladin, and have all been written by Chibi (me) unless stated otherwise. Please give them a read :)

The Truth: Evidence that Xiao Yao only loves Ling’er
Part I: Their love is not skin deep An excellent article proving their love is real Written by DFlinger.
Part II: Can feelings be erased? Written by DFlinger.
Nose tapping: All about the cute move the two share with each other!
Red Dandelions: A symbolic flower
Ling’er’s troubles and the situation: Clarification and justification of episode 18 and 19.
Departure, the tragic ending: Ending spoilers and is recommended only if you’ve seen it.
Game vs Drama Differences between ‘Chinese Paladin’ drama and the ‘XianJian QiXia Zhuan’ game.

Interviews

Liu Yi Fei and Hu Ge
Hu Ge and Liu Shishi: The actors talk about their experience filming “Chinese Paladin 3” translated by Fiona

Chinese Paladin Writings

Did you know…? Chinese Paladin facts & trivia: A list of some fun, less known facts about the ‘XianJian QiXia Zhuan’ dramas.
Nuwa Chinese Myth: Everything about Ling’er’s heritage and where the myth derives from.
Why Chinese Paladin 2 was probably not filmed: My speculations on why there was never a number 2.
Li Yiru: Everything about Li Xiaoyao and Ling’er’s daughter from the drama and games.

Leave a Reply