Zhao Ling’er and Li Xiaoyao Fanart & Fanfiction

Posted by on September 22nd, 2010 | Category: Site News

Hi everyone!

I’d like to wish you all a very Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! 祝大家中秋節快樂! :)

Recently, I’ve also revamped the fanfiction section and will be posting up the remaining chapters for both Teddy’s Wan Mei Shi Jie (Perfect World) and veevee18’s Till the End. Both stories are very well written and intriguing! Make sure to give them a read. Both Chinese Paladin fanfictions are sequels to the drama series, though ‘Perfect World’ continues from the death of Zhao Ling’er, and ‘Till the End’ occurs several years later.

I’d also like to take this opportunity to post up some gorgeous XianJian QiXia Zhuan fanart to celebrate!

Zhao Ling'er and Li Xiaoyao embrace

Art by 88-ajie
One of the best realism fanarts I’ve seen of this pair! Ling’er looks so sweet and fragile there, awww.

Li Xiaoyao and Zhao Ling'er (PAL)

Art by 水月飞
I just love the detail of this painting, it’s absolutely gorgeous! I love the composition, colour and lighting!

Li Xiaoyao and Zhao Ling'er

Li Xiaoyao and Zhao Ling'er artistic

Huanyuu has done some other amazing Zhao Ling’er fanart drawn very artistically! You can see more works in her deviantArt account.

Nuwa Zhao Ling'er Chinese Paladin

Zhao Ling’er in her nuwa form based from the XianJian game

Zhao Ling'er as Nuwa

If you have some lovely Zhao Ling’er and Li Xiaoyao fanart, please do send them in to have them displayed in our fanart section.

Some of these amazing pieces are featured in a Zhao Ling’er doujinshi (fan self-published book) which you can check out here (it’s in Chinese). There are some very cute plushie, stickers and badges for sale~ By fans for fans.

Leave a Reply