LOVE? What is it?

Discussion on Chinese Paladin (Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan) live action adaptation. Starring Hu Ge 胡歌, Liu Yifei 劉亦菲, Ady An 安以軒, Esther Liu 劉品言, Eddie Peng 彭于晏. Storyline, plot, characters, love triangles, polls, behind the scenes and more!

Moderator: Xian Jian Committee

Effka
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Post by Effka »

Chibi Jennifer wrote:
teolilian wrote:well... i think love is forever... no matter what obstacles are there, they will be together for etenity...
Love doesn't always have to last though.. like ppl can love someone but fall out of it too.
You think so? I dunno.. if I love someone I think I could never forget this feeling of happiness, it could never erase from my soul because I love them. Perhaps.. if we were to split I can silently hide my hurt and heartache to make it seem ok, but inside I could never forget the one I love and would always call for her silently because I love her

Chibi Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Xian Jian Character: Zhao Ling Er

Post by Chibi Jennifer »

Effka wrote:
Chibi Jennifer wrote:
teolilian wrote:well... i think love is forever... no matter what obstacles are there, they will be together for etenity...
Love doesn't always have to last though.. like ppl can love someone but fall out of it too.
You think so? I dunno.. if I love someone I think I could never forget this feeling of happiness, it could never erase from my soul because I love them. Perhaps.. if we were to split I can silently hide my hurt and heartache to make it seem ok, but inside I could never forget the one I love and would always call for her silently because I love her
But Im just talking about in general..think about all those people who fell in love, got married and end up getting a divorce..
♥Xiaoyao and Ling'er~~~

Effka
Chinese Paladin Lover
Chinese Paladin Lover

Post by Effka »

Yeah I know.. divorce is so sad it should never happen :(

Liu Shen Bing
Hero Wannabe

Post by Liu Shen Bing »

If you have 100 people you will have 100 different kinds of love. Love does not have a pattern or code, it is what it is to that person. However XJ seems to promote selfless love as the ideal.

soulawaken
Heavenly
Heavenly

Post by soulawaken »

Liu Shen Bing wrote:If you have 100 people you will have 100 different kinds of love. Love does not have a pattern or code, it is what it is to that person. However XJ seems to promote selfless love as the ideal.
I agree. Or rather, we should say that it depends on how the person express his love to the love one. :)